Friday, November 17, 2017

Max's Redemption


Title: Max's Redemption
Author: L. Wilder
Genre: Romantic Suspense Standalone
Release Date: November 7, 2017





He has his second chance, and this time he's not letting her go.
From the New York Times and USA Today Best Seller, L. Wilder, comes a second chance romance that will hold your heart until the very last page. 

Max:
Harper Campbell was beautiful, smart, and innocent. I wanted her to be mine.
There was just one problem. She was my best friend's sister.
She was off-limits in ways I couldn't begin to explain, but I couldn't help myself.

We were just kids when we fell in love--young and carefree. Then tragedy struck, and I felt I was to blame.
I did the only thing I thought I could--I left, leaving everything I cared about behind.

Harper:
I'd loved him for as long as I could remember, and losing him almost broke me.

I tried to move on.
I tried to forget.
But I could never forget Max, the boy I loved with all my heart and soul.

I never thought I'd see him again, but with one unexpected encounter, he was back. He wasn't the same boy I'd fallen in love with all those years ago. He was that, and so much more. As much as I wanted him, I had to wonder... could my heart survive another break?

Max's Redemption is a standalone, second chance romance that will pull at your heart strings, and while it isn't an MC, it will still take you on a wild ride. So, hold ladies, here comes Max.





Readers World Book Haven- This was a beautiful story, told sometimes with such heart breaking, gut wrenching emotion, tears are inevitable and then there's tears of joy as everything falls into its rightful place. Tissues are a must.

Author Chiah Wilder- L. Wilder wrote a beautiful story about second chances, understanding, and forgiveness. She's given the reader a seamless story with well developed characters who will stay with you well after the last page.



“Do you really think we can do that?”
“I think what we have is worth fighting for. We’ve both made our mistakes, and over time, we’ll make more. But we’ve got to learn from them and find a way to move on. It won’t always be easy, but together I believe we can do anything.” I gave his hand a gentle squeeze. “Besides, you’re my goose. I don’t want to live my life without you.”
Max reached for me, pulling me towards him and pressed his lips against mine; then he kissed me with all the love he’d kept bottled up inside of him for the past ten years. It was soft and tender and filled with promise. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer until there was no space left between us. Being with him felt like home, and my entire body melted into his. I’d imagined this moment so many times, but I never dreamed it would feel this wonderful. The boy I’d once known was now a strong, self-assured man, and I couldn’t get enough of him. A low moan escaped through my parted lips as he kissed me deeper, and suddenly everything changed, becoming frantic and full of need. We were about to get carried away, when Max suddenly broke the kiss.
Our breaths were short and strained as he rested his forehead against mine. “Are you sure about this?”


Leslie Wilder grew up in a small town in West Tennessee. A country girl at heart, she’s always thought that life is too short, but she had no idea how short it really was until her brother passed away in 2014. She’s always been an avid reader, loving the escape only a great book can give, and wondered if she had what it took to write one of the wild romances she’d come to adore. With the support of her family and friends, she published Inferno: A Devil Chaser’s MC, one year after her brother’s death. With him in mind, she fulfilled her lifetime dream of writing. Since then, she’s completed the Devil Chaser’s Series and continued on with the Satan’s Fury MC Series. She has so many stories in her head, and can’t wait to share each and every one.
Leslie has been blown away by the support of her readers, appreciating every message, review, and encouraging word she’s received over the past year. She looks forward to continuing this journey with them for years to come.




HOSTED BY:



No comments:

Post a Comment