Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Duke


Title: Duke
Author: Jax Hart
Genre: New Adult/Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 27, 2018



She's his obsession.
He's her downfall.
Raised in a remote town by men who would die for her, Shanna can't wait to escape years of being babysat by the archaic mentality of the men her father's MC. They live by a code. A code she's done being part of.
But even in isolated places... there are people dying to take you down.
Duke and Shanna must decide if they are going to fight for their love or watch it crash and burn when both of them are forced to make choices they can't come back from.
How far would you go for love?
Duke...
I stopped in on a whim to see the old dive bar where my old man used to spend his days--getting drunk with his boys from the MC. But when I walked in and saw her... I knew I would be back and not just for anot
her round, but to make Shanna mine. 
She's asking for trouble teasing me the way that she does. 
She's made a mistake.
A bad one.
I'm not like the pathetic boys at her college. I'm an ex-marine, and I'm gonna make my BAD GIRL pay. 
But I wasn't expecting her to put up a fight. Taming her just might be the biggest battle I've faced yet, but I'm determined to make it the sweetest victory for us both.
She's my angel, but I'm her devil. 
Together we're gonna burn.









Jax Hart: Singer, a songwriter, living creatively through art. Dirty Romance author from the great state of Washington. Duke is his first full-length novel. He generally hates most people, plays the bass guitar, and enjoys camping trips with his son. 



HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment